Last Day for Pre-Test is April 28, 2017 for summer classes!
Present a government ID
Make a study plan for reading, essay, history, math, and science
Date: June 6-29th
Time: 8-11am (M, T, W, Th)
Call Terry Woods for further information: 936-709-3421Learn More
This is the best decision today!
Session classes for GED are held Monday - Thursday.
Bring: A notebook and pen or pencil everyday!
18 years and older:
– A government (national or foreign) issued photo ID.
– Copy of the withdrawal form from the last high school you attended
– Signed permission form from your parents/guardians
– Must present an original court order document
– A government (national or foreign) issued photo ID
Bring your Gov’t Issued ID each day and on exam day or you will forfeit your exam fee.
Hauke Alternative High School 701 N. 3rd Street, Conroe, Texas 77301
Bring your valid Gov’t ID
Take the pre-test as part of the orientation
Attend daily classes when the orientation is complete:
7:30-9:30 / 9:30-11:30 / or 12:30-2:30
Note: Complete the orientation, the prep-class AND pass each of 4 official practice tests.
Register for the next available GED exam at GED.com
**You must register online for the actual GED exam;
Locate an available exam schedule at GED.com
All GED exams are on the computer and can only be taken at approved testing sites.