Your best decision today!
The Hauke High School campus has a test prep/testing center for GED and Hi Set where you can obtain a Texas Equivalency Diploma
- Must be a former CISD student
- Must be between the ages of 17-21
- Bring a valid Gov’t issued ID
- Pass a Pre-Test (before enrollment)
- Attend Class
- Register at ged.com
- Clear ALL alerts
- Pass a Practice Test
- Schedule the Exam
Come Join Us!
GED & Hi Set Classes at Hauke High School
Ongoing classes Monday-Thursday
- 7:30 – 9:15 AM
- 9:30 AM – 11:15 AM
- 12:30 PM – 2:10 PM
Fridays – tutoring and testing
Come Join Us
701 N. Third Street
Conroe, Texas 77301
You must bring a notebook and pen or pencil everyday plus the items below based upon your age:
18 years and older:
– A government (national or foreign) issued photo ID.
– Copy of the withdrawal form from the last high school you attended
– Signed permission form from your parents/guardians
– Must present an original court order document
– A government (national or foreign) issued photo ID
Bring your Gov’t Issued ID each day and on exam day or you will forfeit your exam fee.
Note: Complete the orientation, the prep-class AND pass each of 4 official practice tests.
Register for the next available GED exam at GED.com
**You must register online for the actual GED exam;
Locate an available exam schedule at GED.com
All GED exams are on the computer and can only be taken at approved testing sites.